vineri, 19 august 2011

venting


Maybe what I'm saying is, is the world might be evolving the way a person evolves. Right? Like, I mean, me for example. Am I getting worse? Am I improving? I don't know. When I was younger, I was healthier, but I was, uh, whacked with insecurity, you know? Now I'm older and my problems are deeper, but I'm more equipped to handle them.


it was - and is - definitely the worst of times. hardly anything appears to be going my way lately, yet as overbearing as it all may be i'm somehow bound to overcome. it is a tiresome journey to make and every single time i am amazed as to how i manage to resurface. i wish there was more to say about this but i seem to have shed all my bitterness from last night.

on a slightly more injurious sidenote, i wish that everybody who keeps revving the engines of their motorbikes past my window day and night get what's coming to them, i.e. a bloody accident. so that they, too, can writhe in agony.

this is, afterall, a blog, so i can legitimately vent.

*

other than that, i send out a heartfelt thanks to all that have been linking to my blog for the past few weeks, for whatever reason. it's a really gratifying feeling to know that your written thoughts have touched someone. to the rest of my readers, ditto.

Niciun comentariu: